Team Dynamics Seminar or Breakout Session
This customized Team Dynamics seminar or breakout session
covers the vital elements of an effective team. Well-trained
teams generate greater productivity and creativity, higher
morale and cooperation, and improved communication. To simply
put teams into place and hope they perform is a pipe dream.
Like a well-oiled, finely-tuned machine, a high-performance
team functions with confidence, professionalism and competence
in the workplace.
This seminar is loaded with practical strategies to build
high-performance teams. American Express, BP Amoco, General
Electric and the National Park Service are among the many
organizations that use Gene Swindell's Team Dynamics training.
Choose from a One or Two or Three Day Seminar
Multiple day seminars are expanded using additional interactive
exercises and role-playing.
- The difference between teams and work groups
- Four important elements of a team's mission
- Building relationships with "team
- Four stages of team growth: Forming, Storming, Norming
- Forming a foundation of values, norms and goals
- How to build trust and respect among team members
- Team Builders vs. Team Wreckers
- Values that effectively motivate a team
- Eight-step plan to resolve team conflict
- How to hold productive team meetings
All program content and workbooks are customized to the
specific needs of each audience. Sessions are packed with
self-assessment and interactive group exercise.
Request information on Gene's customized
by completing the Seminar information
or call 770.926.1395