Emotional Intelligence Seminar or Breakout Session
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his/her behaviors, moods and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation. EI is rapidly becoming more useful in the workplace as people learn to perceive, identify and manage emotions that provide the basis for social and emotional competencies that are vital for success in any job.
As the pace of change and the world of work increase, even greater demands are made on a person’s cognitive, emotional, and physical resources, these abilities become increasingly important. A self-assessment of emotions and in-depth examination of EI skills are featured in this fast-paced, highly-interactive training session.
“This class opened my eyes to what I need to improve on. It showed me ways that I can improve my relationships with others, and hopefully improve/enhance not only my career but myself as a person.. One of the best presentations I’ve ever attended” Ryan Wagner - DFAS
Choose from a one or two day course:
- Just what is emotional intelligence (EI) and why does it matter
- Personal assessment of EI skills (Results: EQ score)
1. Self-awareness of emotions
2. Self management of emotions
3. Social awareness, and
4. Relationship management
- Knowing the real you
- Two dimensions that cause people to act the way they do
- Setting priorities to cope with challenges in your environment
- Introduction to versatility (flexibility in relationships)
- Effectively manage behaviors that prevent optimal performance
- Leaning how to lead during difficult and challenging situations.
- Building a high-performance team through emotional intelligence skills
All program content and workbooks are customized
to fit the needs of the audience. Sessions are packed with
interactive exercises, role plays and individual assessments.