MOBIS #GS-02F-0100T DUNS 186962668 SAM Registered Categories: 874-1 Coaching/Consulting, 874-2 Facilitation, 874-4 Instructor-led training
Creative Concepts International, Inc. is a professional training company with a 30-year history of designing, developing and delivering results-oriented programs that focus on meeting specific needs of each organization. The company has established a solid reputation of producing top quality educational courses for a wide range of government agencies and corporations throughout the U.S. and 16 other countries.
Content for training programs is offered in off-the-shelf and customized formats featuring highly-interactive exercises, case studies, assessments and group discussions. Materials are carefully selected to be relevant and meaningful to class attendees. Outstanding evaluations from thousands of workshops and seminars attest to the effectiveness of CCI training programs.
The professional staff of instructors, each with 20 years experience in both corporate and government training, works hands-on with representatives of client organizations in planning and creating programs that have lasting value. Their areas of expertise cover a wide range of topics in Category 874-4 (Instructor-led Training) including:
Dr. Bruce Tucker
• Leadership, Teambuilding, Strategic Planning, Skill-development topics.
• 20+ years as instructor, coach, counselor in both
public and private sectors.
• Earned PhD in Organizational Leadership
at Regent University.
• Leadership, Communication, Change,
Teambuilding, Conflict Resolution.
• Former HR and Training director in manufacturing,
service and retail industries.
• Degrees from University of Tulsa, ORU and certifications in Six Sigma, Seven Habits of Effective People, Human Behaviors, Needs Analysis and Frontline Leadership.
Rick Wemmers • Leadership, Management, Communication, Teambuilding, Personal Development.
• 20+ years as instructor, coach, consultant for government agencies and major corporations.
• Degrees in marketing and business from University of Georgia. Post graduate work at The
Wharton School of Business.
Dr. David Ryback
• Topics: Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Writing, Personal Development.
• 20+ years in public and private sector training.
Author and communication expert.
• B.Sc. with Honors at McGill University;
M.S. at San Diego State, Ph.D. University of Hawaii
• Leadership, Change, Communication, Teambuilding,
• President of CCI. Former “Voice of General Motors.”
20+ years’ experience.
• Instructor for federal agencies and major corporations
throughout U.S. and 16 foreign countries.
Sample of Clients
GSA Sunbelt and Greater Southwest Regions, U.S. Justice Department, National Park Service, Centers for Disease Control, VA Medical Centers – Houston, Topeka and Bedford, MA; NIOSH, Social Security Administration, NIOSH, District of Columbia Center for Workforce Development, U.S. Regis Commission, Jefferson County (AL) Commission, Prince William County Park Authority and others. Private sector clients include such companies as American Express, Marriott, BP/Amoco, Tim-Bar Corporation, Mack Trucks, General Electric and Caterpillar, Inc.
Creative Concepts International, Inc. ▪ 108 Eagle Glen Drive. ▪ Woodstock, GA 30189 ▪ Email: Gene@GeneSwindell.com